Learn how to develop, train, test and publish chatbots with NativeChat.
Read through some general explanations about what NativeChat platform can do and how it works.
- Overview - Introduction to the basic terms of chatbot development and development workflow of NativeChat.
- Tutorial: Book a doctor - Shows you how to build a sample chatbot for booking an appointment with a doctor.
- Best Practices - A list of best practices when developing a chatbot.
- Developer Productivity - How to test & debug your chatbot on various channels.
- Behind The Scenes - The inner workings of NativeChat.
Cognitive Flow Configuration
Learn how to define conversations and steps in each conversation of your bot.
- Overview - Explains the basic terms used when defining a cognitive flow.
- Conversations - Explains the different types of conversations.
- Steps Configuration - Documentation for the configuration of all types of steps and their properties.
- Working with Bot Memory - How to store, access and format data from bot memory.
- Settings - Configuration of the general bot settings.
- Authentication - Configuration of 3rd-party authentication from the bot.
Learn how to train your bot’s understanding of what users say.
- Conversations - Help your chatbot identify the correct conversation from the Cognitive Flow that needs to be started.
- Entities - Explains the basic terms used when defining a cognitive flow.
- QnA - Train your bot for Small Talk and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Dynamic Training - Configure NativeChat to use training data from your system by executing an REST API call.
- Import Training Data - Bulk-import training data using JSON definition.
- Publishing - Publishing your bot on all supported channels.