Kinvey Chat Documentation
Learn how to develop, train, test and publish chatbots with Kinvey Chat.
Read through some general explanations about what Kinvey Chat platform can do and how it works.
- Overview - Introduction to the basic terms of chatbot development and development workflow of Kinvey Chat.
- Tutorial: Car rental - In-depth guide on all important Kinvey Chat concepts.
- Tutorial: Book a doctor - Shows you how to build a sample chatbot for booking an appointment with a doctor.
- Best Practices - A list of best practices when developing a chatbot.
- Developer Productivity - How to test & debug your chatbot on various channels.
- Behind The Scenes - The inner workings of Kinvey Chat.
Cognitive Flow Configuration
Learn how to define conversations and steps in each conversation of your bot.
- Overview - Explains the basic terms used when defining a cognitive flow.
- Conversations - Explains the different types of conversations.
- Steps Configuration - Documentation for the configuration of all types of steps and their properties.
- Working with Bot Memory - How to store, access and format data from bot memory.
- Settings - Configuration of the general bot settings.
- Authentication - Configuration of 3rd-party authentication from the bot.
Learn how to train your bot’s understanding of what users say.
- Conversations - Help your chatbot identify the correct conversation from the Cognitive Flow that needs to be started.
- Entities - Explains the basic terms used when defining a cognitive flow.
- QnA - Train your bot for Small Talk and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Dynamic Training - Configure Kinvey Chat to use training data from your system by executing an REST API call.
- Import Training Data - Bulk-import training data using JSON definition.
- Publishing - Publishing your bot on all supported channels.